Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the effect of company size on firm value in Gowa Motor Group companies registered with Bosowa automotive. The independent variable in this study is company size. The dependent variable is the company's value. The population of this study is Gowa Motor Group companies registered with Bosowa Automotive in the 2016 to 2019 research years. The sampling method is purposive sampling, with several predetermined criteria, so the number of samples is 4 companies. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression with a significance level of 0.05. Based on the results of data analysis using the partial test (t-test) Firm size has a significant positive effect on firm value with a significance value of 0.084. The results of the model accuracy test obtained a calculated F value of 17.728 with a significance value of 0.000. Regression analysis produces an Adjusted R2 of 0.770 or 77.0%. This means that the firm value variable can be explained by company size of 77.0%, while the remaining 23.0% is explained by other variables outside the model.